Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Challenge

So, you admire me, like me, are vaguely interested in my life, or even say you love me. I have a challenge for you.

Want to go through what I’m going to go through with me?

Here’s the challenge.

Just from now until Wednesday, eat what I get to eat. And then let me know how it feels.

Starting tonight at midnight, nothing but clear liquids (things you can see through) until midnight tomorrow night.

Then starting at midnight, nothing to drink until Monday around 2 when I wake up from surgery. Then nothing but ice chips or water (although if you’d like, you can drink a big glass of chalk paste like I get before my test).

Then on Tuesday here’s your menu:

8:00 a.m. 2 oz cream of wheat, 2 oz skim milk
9:00 a.m. 4 oz fruit juice
10 a.m. 4 oz skim milk
11 a.m. 4-8 oz of Crystal light
12 noon 2 oz cream of chicken soup (with the chunks picked out), 2 oz skim milk
1:00 p.m. 4-8 oz water
2:00 p.m. 4 oz fruit juice
3:00 p.m 4-8 oz chicken broth
4:00 p.m. 4 oz smooth yogurt
5:00 p.m. 4-8 oz Propel water
6:00 p.m. 2 oz cream of potato soup (chunks picked out), 2 oz skim milk
7:00 p.m. 4-8 oz sugar free jello
8:00 p.m. 4 oz fruit juice
9:00 p.m. 4-8 oz water
10:00 p.m. 4 oz milk

Then on Wednesday, do that again.

And then you can quit, while I do that again, every single day for 10 days.

Who’s up for the challenge? Anyone, Anyone? Bueller, Bueller (wow, does that date me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home