Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, January 23, 2006

Dr. Visit this a.m.

I got my staples out and the incisions look good and for that I am thankful! Doctor said I’m probably just constipated and have gas, which I can deal with. Everything else looks great, I’m cleared to drive and I’m done sitting on my butt.

I’m feeling pretty good.

And, OH YEAH, I think I lost 13 pounds since surgery, but I really have to put just 4 because of the difference in scales. Starting tomorrow I’m going to weigh in on a regular scale and then go from there.

According to this scale (which weighed 9 pounds heavier than the hospital scale) I lost 4, which would mean I really lost 13, wouldn’t it.

I’ll just put 4 though.

YES!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Excellent -- whether it's 4 or 13. And I'm glad you got the staples out; it's no fun looking like Frankenstein is on your belly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home