Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Meals and Exercise for Day 4: January 21, 2006

I once believed that you have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat. But yesterday I think I forgot for a couple hours. Or at least if I did have something, i can’t for the life of me remember what it was between 12 and 2.

I spent most of yesterday in the recliner upstairs, so I didn’t record as I drank like I usually do. I’ll need to be more careful I guess.

10 am 2 oz yoplaight light peach smoothie
11 a.m. 2 oz fruit juice
12 noon 8 oz water
2 p.m. 2 oz milk
4 p.m. 4 oz tangerine/orange juicy juice
6 p.m. 2 oz malto meal, 2 oz milk
8 p.m. 4 oz crystal lite (raspberry ice)

Exercise: 5 minutes walking (I think one of my staples is starting to poke out, so I’m trying to do the minimum so I don’t make it worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home