Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bloated and Bulging

Last night my stomach was swollen about twice it’s previous size, which, as you can imagine, made it look like I had swallowed a basketball or was pregnant with an elephant. Truth is, it was almost all gas. I spent the night trying hard TO pass gas. Usually I’m trying not to, but I wanted to get it out of there. Apparently I did, because things are back to their typically huge selves.

This reminds me though of Sunday morning when Dominyk looks at me right during the sermon and matter of factly states, “I have been passing a LOT of gas lately and I’m not sure why.”

We NEVER say that. We say fart. Sometimes his 9 year old sophistication just cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home