Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Mistake

Yes, I'm wondering if I made a mistake in deciding to have the surgery, but that's not the mistake I want to blog about.

I realized that possibly in my only clear liquid diet today I should have consumed some calories. I am very hungry and didn't realize until just now that I should have had something besides sugar free everything. Might not be as hungry.

Headache, tired, hungry, stomach growling, will be glad when this whole thing is over.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger QueenBee said...

I'll be praying for you tomorrow and throughout the next week. When you get hungry for something, just email me and I'll go out and eat it for you. I'll blow my diet, just for you. See what a good friend I am? ha ha ha

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I feel for you. I'll also keep you in my prayers. Let me know what I can do, and you can consider it done (within reason, of course)!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Tina said...

I hag RYN 3 years ago. My biggest fear was that I would be hungry and not be able to eat. The amazing thing was I was never hungry, I had to force myself to drink my protien shakes. 3 years out and I have maintained my size 7.
Tina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home