Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Walmart Run

Today I wanted to combine tasks as to not waste time. I was supposed to exercise for 15 minutes. So, I decided to run through Walmart. Well, that’s kind of an exaggeration, but at least walk very fast. I am sure that people thought i was absolutely nuts. I was rushing down aisle’s grabbing the things I needed trying to keep my heart rate up and checking it every now and then. I succeeded, the shopping was done, and my exercise for today as well.

Now if I could just poop.

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Claudia,
I'm one of Cindy B.'s friends. I just wanted to send you plethora of plentiful poopy prayers. It must be the pits not being able to poop. Love your blog(s)!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Like the poopy part didn't give away your connection to me anyway???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home