Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, January 01, 2007

Let's Get it Started, Yeah...

Those of you who are in on this 2007 Challenge, here’s what I’m thinking.

First of all, I’m thinking that this site needs a new color, but I’ll work on that. Anyone have any preferences on that?

Then I’m thinking we should choose a weekly weigh in date. Anybody care what day that is?

Anybody interested in posting a "before" picture or would that be just WAY too dumb?


And finally, each day anybody who wants to can post comments about successes, failures, etc. We can cheer each other on and you are free to say “Shame on you!” to me if you’d like.

Let me know your thoughts.

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Susan said...

The color doesn't really matter to me, so no opinion on that. Any day to weight in is fine for me as well- I don't think I'm brave enough to post a before picture until I'm a little closer to being an after!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I usually weigh-in at Weight Watchers on Wednesdays, but any day you want is fine with me. I frequent the freight scale at work periodically to see how I'm doing. (Yes, you read that correctly. I said freight scale.) :-)

Today's success: Ate lots of carrots.

Today's failure: Got sick of carrots and ate a piece of banana cream pie. :-(

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green is supposed to be the "color of health", and that's where we're headed, right?

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is probably a little much but it might also make all of us think before we eat. I think we should have to say what we eat everyday. For example, I just had a piece of pound cake for breakfast.....on accident. :)

oh, and there is no way in heck i'm posting any pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home