Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Only 25 minutes but better than nothing

Bart and I walked tonight. ONly 25 minutes of exercise today. The first day in almost 2 week sthat I haven't gotten in at least 40 minutes.

But I'm tired and I'm going to bed soon. And I know that I didn't make the best food choices today, but I didn't go crazy either...

I am just going to keep taking it one day at a time. And when I'm not perfect, or don't meet my expectations, I'll just try harder the next day.

I have set a goal. I want to lose 24 more pounds by Labor Day. I've been averaging over 2 pounds a week, and that would require me to keep it about 2 pounds a week until then. I'm pretty convinced I can do it, though I will have to work hard.

So another day is about over.... Not a super success, but certainly not a failure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home