Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Hour and Five MInutes

I cannot remember a single day in my adult life that I have exercised for more than one hour in a single day. Today I worked out for 40 minutes at the Y and then walked for 25 minutes with Bart tonight.

Even though the last 10 minutes I was in pain, it was nothing like the pain I used to experience when i tried to walk. I am so glad that I have gotten to the point that I can walk outside again. I'm going to keep doing it to.... not only is the exercise great, but our conversations are so fun. We talk about such a wide range of topics like, "What does God care about?" and "do you think we should get a treadmill next winter" and "wow, Gizmo (our dog) must have a huge bladder" and "which bishop did you like best?" My husband is witty and smart and fun to talk to and tonight we hardly mentioned the kids ... which is highly unusual....

Yup, one hour and five minutes. I am impressing myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home