Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Celebrating Small Victories

I will not have time for “traditional” means of exercise today. Today is a day where we will be running everywhere. But I’m going to try to sneak in a walk while waiting for the soccer game to start and maybe one at the park during our picnic today.
It won’t be what I had hoped to have time for, but it will be better than nothing.

This morning I put on a pair of pants that I have not been able to wear comfortably ever. I bought them a few years ago and they were a little tight then and for a while I couldn’t wear them at all Today they fit very comfortable. I’m trying to celebrate every little victory.

I am using the MacJournal program for blogging again, and was looking at the very beginning entries in this blog. If you haven’t read them, some of the early entries are really hilarious.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like we had a very similar day. I didn't get a traditional workout today, either, and I also finally got into a pair of pants that I haven't worn in a couple of years.

Hooray for you and me! Getting into different clothes is a huge victory!!

--Min

 

Post a Comment

<< Home