Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, May 16, 2008

Exercise and Blood Sugar Report

25 minutes of walking on pavement with some hills! It was by far the longest I have made it without severe pain in months. And tonight we will do it again. And the conversation with Bart was great too.

I also woke up to a blood sugar of 96 this morning. I guess when you are too stressed and nauseous to eat your numbers get pretty low. ;-)

I’m finding that on my dieting journey to rid myself of food addiction, every hour is a victory. Every time that I can say no to something is empowering. Every time I can make a good choice and choose a healthier food over another makes me feel better about myself. And I am especially confident when I can make myself do something hard that I don’t want to do.

One step at a time, one hour at a time, one day at a time... and never stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home