Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YIPPEEEEE

Went to the YMCA for the 8th day straight today. Worked very hard. Went farther and faster than ever before on the treadmill, and got my heart rate into the “Target Zone”. I was thrilled to find that I had lost 3.5 pounds this week. That means that in 5 pounds I will be tied with the lowest weight I can remember being in about 14 years. Huge accomplishment for me.

When I get to that weight, I am going to start making graphs for you. I have lost a total of 23 pounds in the past 10 weeks. I’m feeling very good about that.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Keep it up, Girl! You are doing great. I walked today with a friend. We walk on the days she works...not very consistent, as she fills in at the office. But, hey...better than nothing.
Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home