Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bet you Thought it was a Blip

Bet you thought since I haven't updated in a while that my trip to the Y was a one time thing.

Nope.

I'm happy to report that I went five times this past week. And it's been 18 days since I've had fast food. And the past two days my blood sugars in the morning have been lower. I'm trying to stay away from sugar as much as possible.

I don't feel all that much better. Tomorrow morning at the Y I will weigh in. I hope that I have lost a couple more pounds...

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! I keep putting off losing the middle age pounds I shouldn't have gained, so you encourage me to get busy. I never had to deal with it, so I have no will power around chocolate and sweets. I've refused to buy new clothes until I lose it, so you can imagine how old my dress clothes are.

And hey...how come I can be anonymous on this and not your other blog?

nancy, you equally loud friend in Iowa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home