Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Justification

If you've been reading my drama filled family blog lately you'll realize that I have been under a significant amount of personal and family stress.

In the middle of all this, I've added going to the Y (which I am now at a streak of 5 weeks and 3 days of going every weekday it is open (it was closed labor day). I work out 40 minutes a day every day and while every workout is not great, I do make myself go every time. Some workouts are better than others.

In addition, I have been trying not to eat out nor to eat unhealthy things. This goes better some days than others.

I have also deleted a computer game which was taking way too much of my time and I was finding myself addicted to.

But this morning, knowing that I had all this stress to deal with, I realized I just can't possibly stop all of my bad habits at the same time.

ANd that Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit sure was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home