Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Five Days in a Row

It’s Saturday and I went to the YMCA surprising myself, even. And I worked harder than ever. Spent 32 minutes on the treadmill at a faster speed than I’ve been able to maintain. My legs even hurt a bit and I sweat.

My blood sugar numbers have been lower than usual and I think it is the consistent exercise. I am determined to have weight loss on Tuesday when I weigh in because things the last couple weeks the weight has not been coming off very fast.

I am having a follow up appointment on Tuesday to see if I need another fill. I’m not sure how much the lap band is contributing to my weight loss as I’m working hard at cutting back and exercising.

As long as I am seeing results I can be motivated. It’s when I don’t that I get discouraged. So I am determined to get results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home