Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Guess How Much Weight I Lost this Week?

I could host a competition and have everyone guess, but instead, I’ll just tell you.

I lost another three pounds! That takes me to 26 pounds in 11 weeks. I’m very happy to see progress. Just 2 more pounds and I back to the lowest weight I can remember being in the last 13 years, although I’m not finding proof of that weight anywhere on my computer. When I hit that weight, though, I will make a graph to celebrate showing losses and gains over the past several years. I have a lot of data to compile from various sources.

My workout was mediocre again. My pulled muscle in my leg was temporary, but my back hurt more than I wanted it to. I only lasted 15 minutes on the treadmill and had to spend the other 25 on the exercise bike. I’m going to try to walk again with Bart tonight. It looks like I’m going to have to build up my back strength again and I’m a little frustrated because I was doing so well.

But I’m not quitting. This seems to be my trend. Eleven or twelve weeks of intense effort usually results in 20-25 pounds of weight loss and then I let it slip. I really would like to lose another 25 this summer -- that’s my goal. And if I can keep up at this rate it is doable. Since September I have lost 37 pounds.

Thank you to those who have been providing encouragement!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Congratulations, Claudia! I KNEW you could do it!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Marge said...

Whoohoo! You go girl!
~marge~

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home