Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, May 23, 2008

Pantyhose

One of the biggest indicators of my weight loss is pantyhose. When I get to a more reasonable weight, I can wear them. When it gets out of control, they suck the life right out of me and I can’t stand to wear them. I haven’t worn a pair for 2 years.

I tried some on this morning so that I could make sure I could tomorrow for graduation and they fit fine. Another small victory.

3 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia,
I have to agree with you when my weight is up I can't wear my pantyhose as much as I do when my weight is lower I lost 70 lbs a few years back and went wild wearing again. But I have slowly put the pounds back on and now am starting to eat right and watch my soda pop intake I just love it when I can wear my hose and the fit.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Hi Claudia-You are continuing to inspire all of us with your weight loss and exercise.

In a couple of posts, you've mentioned eating wraps. Wraps aren't necessarily as healthy as they appear. Be careful! Check out www.arbys.com. You might be surprised. I know I was!!!

Keep up the good work!

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent point made on pantyhose with weight. I am not sure where you live, but the size of your pantyhose has to be correct. I found so many of my friends, love the benefits of pantyhose when they find the right brand and size. I purchase all of mine from Europe, they RULE when it comes to fine hosiery. They might cost a little more, but last so much longer. Wolford, Levante, Pretty Polly are a few and good luck with the dieting, it is something all of us ladies fight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home