Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sweating

More sweat today. Managed to go 18 minutes at 2.5.... so in 2 weeks I've gone from 10 minutes at 1.7 to 18 minutes at 2.5. Progress for sure.

And I lost 4 more pounds, making that 12 in 2 weeks. Not complaining about that in any way. I realize it won't stay up there like that for long, but it's fun while it lasts and very motivating. I think I'm going to try to make it my goal to lose 30 in all by Labor Day. That's doable... just 18 more pounds in 8 weeks. Definitely doable.

I am feeling a bit better each day, but it is such a long haul!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clicked! Congratulations Claudia!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Way to go, Claudia!
No treadmill for me. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home