Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Day Four in a Row

Went again this morning, same time, same routine, increasing one minute a day on the treadmill, and upping the speed a little bit. Embarrased to only be going 13 minutes at 2 mph when 2 years ago I was going 38 minutes with intervals at twice that speed. But I have to take things one day at a time. The rest of the 40 minutes I spend on the bike and it seems to work for me. I do have some back time and some breathing issues, but I know if I push myself too hard I will most likely quit.

So, day four is done. One more and I'll be done for the week. And my food intake has been pretty good, have had lots of water, and only one pop this week. BIG change from the last couple weeks. I haven't had any caffeine either, another big change. So, I"m making progress, one day at a time.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger ~Dinah said...

I went for a long walk last night too!! Woo-Hoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home