Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, February 17, 2007

If you Can't Beat Them, Get them to Join You

I invited the kids to begin the Spark People Diet with me on Monday. Several of them agreed to, but the girls, who were most energetic about the idea, are the ones who need to lose weight the least.

We went to weigh in today and I am embarrassed at how much I have managed to gain back. I am not even posting it right now. But a few more are going to weigh in tomorrow.

I also played racquetball and was so upset to know that I had gained back so much weight that it now hurts my back to play racquetball. I really need to get back into shape.

I'm goign to sign on to the website and pick some new habit changes for the coming week. I hope there aren't any that are too hard. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home