Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tuesday and Wednesday

With all of the stress of our recent court hearings which you can read all about on my personal blog if you wish, I have been under tons of stress. And when I am under stress and feel like I have no time, I don't get in any exercise and I eat what is around me.

Are you all going to go down the wrong path because I'm not being a good "leader"? Someone out there who is willing, jump in here and comment and lead us by example. Please!

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I'd share a Weight Watcher's recipe I tried today. 2 points per serving

Easy Strawberry Mousse
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadephia Fat Free Cream Cheese
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup boiling water
1 pkg. (4-serving size) Strawberry flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Jello
1/2 cup cold water
2 cups thawed Cool Whip Sugar Free Whipped topping, divided
2 cups sliced strawberries

Beat cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl until well blended; set aside
Stir boiling water into dry jello mix in small bowl at least 2 minutes unti completely dissolved. Add cold water, stir until slightly thickened. Gradually add to cream cheese mixture, beating after each addition. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip and the strawberries.
Spoon into small dessert dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Top each with the remaining Cool Whip just before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Yield: 10 servings; 70 calories per serving

Note: The recipe makes about 4 cups of mousse, so the serving size is tiny. However, it tastes good and I ate a bunch. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home