Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Week

How did everyone do on Sunday? I amazed myself at how much i could actually eat with only part of my stomach supposedly available to me. We had a potluck at church and I had a plate of food. Yes, that is less than I would have a year ago, but still way more than is supposed to fit. Then last night after a family bowling event we had pizza. I was able to eat a substantial amount of food.

What about the rest of you? Good food choices? Exercise? How did Sunday go? How is today going?

5 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we sound like we had the same kind of schedule on Sunday. We had potblessing too & I ate too much. I did try to pick the lower carbs knowing we were having a night out at Pizza Hut. We did go sledding, & I did some sledding and walking back up the hill afer wards. I thought I did pretty good till...my littles went to bed & the bigs started thier nightly eating. SO, I was offer yummy gourmet chocolates that my 10 year old bought on clearance after Christmas.. as SAMS (need I say more) My husband & daughter have leftover pizza, I pass Thank you Lord, but then my other son comes in with DONUTS.. did not make that so I had not one but 2!! as well as my nightly popcorn.

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess by now you know what I'm going to say. Although, my doctor has me on a new medicine and it gives me horrible diarhea (sp?) so I'm enjoying eating whatever I want, knowing it isn't sticking. I know that is probably TMI but I have to tell someone. The good news is that I have lost another 3 pounds and have been eating a lot of crap. The bad news is that this is not a long term solution and after another week I'll have to change meds if it doesn't stop. My name is Cindy and I'm a junkfoodaholic.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

well, cindy, knowing that you might especially enjoy this post from today.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Weeeelll, let's just say I'm trying to get back on track and leave it at that.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Sunday I was holding a bit of a pity party for myself, so I didn't make good choices. However, today was a new day and I did pretty well. I'm hoping I can salvage this week for Wednesday's weigh in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home