Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Trying Again

I came across a website called Spark People. It has all the resources of weight watchers online and more and it is free. I'm not even getting paid to tell you about it.

It helps set up a diet plan ... meals, grocery lists, fitness plans and everything. I've got it set up and I've printed my grocery list. Tomorrow I'm going to the grocery store and buy what I need for the week. I'm going to see if Bart can try to arrange meals around it.

We'll see how it goes. I also intend to weigh myself at the YMCA tomorrow and play racquetball.

If you've been following our family blog then you know that I am investing tons of emotional energy lately into the futures of my children who don't appear to care. Maybe now I will be able to focus on eating healthy. I will report back and let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Claudia I'm one of you anon readers that has just lost 60 pounds , I have a number of tips that I follow-email me jqcamp@yahoo.com--It is time for you to take care of yourself--good for you....

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realized you probably didn't want to give out your email as I might be selling miracles--so I like "hungrygirl.com" and found and ordered Farmer Boy salad dressing ---in Florida 727 447-1733only 25 calories per2TBsp----rice Krispes with strawberries is good and lactaid free milk non fat has only 80 calories per cup--good luck and noooooooooo Mickeys exceptfor the salad and no dressing or noodles--good luck jqcamp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home