Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Small Breakthrough

Well, the whole spark people dieting plan did not go so well. I had such a horrendous weekend last weekend that I couldn't bring myself to jump in.

However, spark people does challenge people to do three habit changing things each week in each of three categories. I didn't challenge myself too much. I chose 2 things that I usually do pretty well at: getting 8 hours of sleep a night, and writing in a journal once a day. Since I blog more than once a day and know better than to get sleep deprived, those two were easy.

But the third one I chose was HARD. Giving up all pop -- diet or otherwise. I haven't had a single sip of soda for 6 days now. I don't know that it is making that much of a difference, but it is nice to be successful at something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home