Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Satisfying Lunch

Some friends asked us to have lunch at the last minute and so we went to Applebees and they have several weight watchers choice. For only 360 calories I had a chicken portobello sandwich and fruit. And I was completely satisfied with that, taking all my calories to only 480 for the day. Bart is making a big supper so I will be able to eat quite a bit if I want to.

It's nice to have something that is healthy taste good and be satisfying. I would have easily consumed 1250 calories of fast food at any given time just a few months ago.

Feels good to make the right choice consistently. And the nice part is that I don't feel deprived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home