Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sadie the Show Off

I determined that I wasn’t going to start nagging my family about fitness or nutrition but that if I started to be a role model I would strongly encourage anyone to come along.

Today we discovered that if you are 13 you can go into the fitness center with a parent, while if you can’t go alone until you are 14. So Sadie joined me at 6:30 this morning.

I was working hard to reach my goal of 3.5 mph at 3.5 incline for 12 minutes.

I look over and little miss 13 year old show off is on the treadmill going 4.7 mph, running, with an incline of 3.5.

Show off.

The good news is that she would like to go again tomorrow, even if I go at five. And helping my kids create a life of good health and fitness is something I never thought I’d inspire. Feels good.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home