Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, June 02, 2008

Today's Trip to the Y

Well, I did go to the Y, later than planned . Did my 40 minutes, but only about 12 of them were strenuous. I just can’t seem to get motivated.

Came home to a blood sugar higher than usual, but that may be because of the exercise.

And I went ahead and weighed in, wanting to change my day to Mondays anyway AND knowing I can’t go to the Y tomorrow as the day will be way too long anyway with a shuttle ride, a 3 hour flight, and a four hour drive. I lost a pound, but I am still up 2 pounds from where I was two weeks ago. This is so frustrating because this is always the point in time where my weightloss stops and I can't seem to push through it. I want to give up so bad.

Exercise will be a little more difficult this week while I'm visiting my folks, but eating right shouldn’t be. My parents are both very careful about what they eat and I’m sure they won’t serve much that I can’t have....

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up! You've been doing so well! And you might plateau for a while, but the body HAS to give up at some point and get over this barrier if you continue to do what you need to do. It's inevitable.

My body fights me, too, so I can relate. But it's a fight you can win, given enough time! It's a mental/emotional "game" as much as it is a physical one.

I'm still pulling for you...

Min

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Give up? Is this the Claudia I know? :-)

I agree with Mindy. If you're eating the right things and continue to exercise, you will get over the barrier. I know you can do it!!

Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home