Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

YMCA and Food ntake Report

I went to the Y this morning, determined to have a great workout. I started on the “Climb Master”, some stair thing, and that lasted all of two minutes before I realized my back wasn’t quite ready for that. I then did the treadmill at 3.2 MPH with a 3% incline for 15 minutes and had to stop and finish up my 40 minutes on the bike.

I forgot to have breakfast, but I am back to having the same thing to eat that I was having every day for lunch for several weeks. After my last doctor’s appointment I wasn’t sure I could eat the sandwich, but I tried it today and it seems to be going fine. That formula seemed to be working for me, so maybe I’ll go back to it every day.

I’m thinking of returning to the Y tonight for some racquetball with the kids or some more time in the fitness center. We’ll see how things go, but the kids need something to do, and often, if I go, they will too.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Hi Claudia-I was thinking about you while I was driving thru Taco Bell. Didn't I tell you that I eat a lot of fast food?! Here's another little trick I learned. Get a hard shell taco rather than a soft shell. Less calories in the hard shell. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home