Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Slipping...

This morning I managed to allow my sleepy brain to convince myself that I would go to the Y later in the day, that 5 was too early and I needed to go back to bed.

Had my husband been around, i would have gone. I need that accountability. But now it’s too late and 5:00 this morning will never come again.

Who knows, maybe I WILL make myself go after school. If I do it will be a first.

I have been eating the way I am supposed to, and my blood sugars have been within range for days, so I guess I’m not completely falling off the wagon.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Marge said...

No, you're not slipping. You are taking care or responsibilities because Bart is gone this week. You can jump right back in tomorrow. Don't beat yourself up about missing a day. AND, you look great! It was fun picnicing with you on Kari's back patio. I could really see that you've lost weight. You go girl!

~marge~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home