Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Did It

I went to the YMCA at 4:15 p.m. I surprised myself. Here were some observations.

The time drags on a lot more for me at that time of night than it does very early in the morning. Maybe in the morning I’m too sleepy to realize what I’m doing.

I felt less stressed when I was done.

My back hurt too much for the treadmill, so I only did it 12 minutes, and then finished on the bike with arms machine.

I was proud of myself for going, but am mad that my back isn’t allowing the kind of workouts I was doing a couple weeks ago.

I don’t know if/when I will go tomorrow and then it is the weekend and then my trip to Arizona. I need a constant routine or I don’t do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home