Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Finishing the Day

I just drank my last 4 oz of water so I got my 64 in for today. And I had to go to the bathroom. A lot.

I walked for 25 minutes with Bart tonight.

He and I are joining The Amazing Pace, which our denomination is sponsoring for clergy. We will be wearing computerized pedometers provided to us, and upload our steps every day, with a competition between districts. Bart has his already, mine should be coming soon. I'm hoping it will continue to keep me motivated.

Right now I'm feeling very blah about the whole weight loss, exercise thing. I'm unmotivated and sluggish and tempted to give up. But I probably won't. Wouldn't be any point in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home