Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Huge Slump

Good Grief, I'm having a hard time all the sudden. I did go to the Y on Monday morning, had gained 2.5 pounds. But I had a good workout and then walked with Bart at lunchtime and again at night.

Yesterday morning I had a workout on the Wii Fit that was pathetic and walked again last night. But this morning I could not make myself do anything and I'm regretting it. I had my alarm set to go to the Y, but it didn't happen.

But my eating is so unhealthy and I just can't seem to get back on track. I have a few ideas of how I am going to do that.

1) Set My October Goals. For October, I am going to only have one dessert a week. I've been letting this slip, having a bite of this and a bite of that and it's not helping me in any way. If I cut them out all together, it is demoralizing, so once a week I can have one sweet thing....

2) Create a yahoo group for parents of kids with special needs who are trying to lose weight. I think being the moderator of a group like that might help me to go back into the mode of where I felt like I was a role model and doing what I was supposed to do.

3) I'm going to try to limit my eating out -- we don't have the money anyway.... but sometimes it's just easier.

So, we'll see how it goes. I simply cannot let this weight come back on. That is unacceptable to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home