Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, September 15, 2008

The Weigh In and the New Toy

Weighed in this morning. No loss, no gain. Whew, no gain. I ate like there was no tomorrow for 4 days.

And for my birthday I got "Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party Ever" and was very excited to start working out on it. Spent some time on it yesterday afternoon and again last night and some more time this afternoon. It takes a while to get the swing of things, but i'm starting to get it.

Don't know if I'll ever get off beginner... but then again, I thought that about the Wii Fit games too...

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger flacius1551 said...

What brand of dance pad are you using? I've heard that many dance pads will not stand up to the plus size woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home