Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, September 05, 2008

YMCA again this morning

Rand and I both went. Yes, I am forcing him to go, but he doesn't seem to mind it as much as I thought he might. I'm hoping he will build on success. He has been going back at night to lift weights, so he seems to be somewhat motivated.

I did intervals for 30 minutes at 4.0 incline with 4.5 mph -- and on the last 2 intervals, 4.6 the fastest I've ever gone. It is really close to running, but the incline makes it more like very fast walking...

We have been going at 5:30 but that is limiting my time in the morning before the kids get up. Might have to start going earlier next week. I've just been so tired by evening....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home