Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, September 01, 2008

A Little Touch of OCD never hurt anyone

I get a little obsessive.

And this morning, I couldn't stop playing the Wii fit. I know, I know, 6 monhts ago I couldnt' stand up for 10 minutes without back pain, but determined to beat the high scores of these teenagers around here, I couldn't stop balancing myself down ravines in a bubble, or stepping to the beat on and off a balance pad, or swaying my hula hooping hips. And it paid off. I beat my own previous records in Advanced Steps and Beginning Boxing and those are high scores I have held for a long time. Not to mention the fact that I have completely beat both soccer games.

Who would have thought six months ago I'd have to make myself walk away from exercise? Gotta love it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home