Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Weigh in report

I was shocked completely to have lost another five pounds this week.

I asked myself... was it Burger King twice that did it? Or possibly it was the apple crisp.... or maybe the blizzard? Could it be last night's nachos?

Maybe it was mixing up the exercise routine....

Who knows. Weight loss is so weird.

But I'm thrilled. That takes me to 43 pounds since March and 53 since a year ago and 63 since my surgery.

My goal was to have lost 50 by next Labor Day and I'm really close to doing so.... I'd be satisfied with 50 pounds by September 10th, which would be six months since I started working out.

Bart is losing too.... his new pants that he couldn't fit into a few weeks ago are fitting and loose. He's been walking so much.

Always feels good to make progress.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so if Burger King is the secret, that is SOOOO where I'm headed this afternoon! *grin*

I've been stuck at the same weight, plus or minus two pounds, for almost two months now. Very frustrated, but still plugging along. I've increased the amount of weights I'm using and increased the length of my workouts, and nothing seems to be helping. Just stuck, plain and simple. With probably 50 pounds to go yet until I'm at my personal goal. Ugh.

But, CONGRATS on the great loss this past week!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Ann said...

I'm with min. If Burger King is the secret formula, I'm "in" too!

Congratulations on another 5 pounds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home