Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Little Wiped Out

36 minutes on the treadmill, 1.91 miles. I think I am going to have to start eating some protein before and after my workouts as I am feeling quite drained and my virtual online trainer, Jonathon, tells me through his podcast radio show, that if I feel that way it is because i need protein or water. I'm drinking my water, so I think maybe I need to have some more protein now that i"m going faster and farther.

I did 6 on the bike as well.

I need to keep feeling good after I work out and I think I've pushed my body to the point where I need to be having a little more to eat to replenish.

I also need to start going to bed earlier if I'm going to be getting up at 5....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home