Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There's Something About That Feeling

I feel it every time I go to the Y. It happens at the same moment. I have finished my work out. I can feel the sweat in my hair dripping onto my shirt. I have just cleaned off my machine and I have a little wipey in my hand to throw away. I walk to the trash can to throw away the little wipey and walk underneath an air vent. The cold air blows against my sweating face. And I feel like a million bucks.

And I am kind of addicted to it. Yesterday I had sore muscles from the Advanced Steps Wii workout. But the feeling after the interval workout on the treadmill is the best ever.

So I'm going to keep doing it. I'm trying to watch what I eat and get in 40-60 minutes of exercise each day. My back feels great and I'm determined to keep it that way.

If I lose weight, great. If not, at least I feel healthier...

And I get to have that feeling a few times a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home