Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, August 22, 2008

Workouts for 2 days

Yesterday was Wii Fit day and I broke records on Advanced Steps (which is quite a workout) and Advanced Soccer Heading which leads me to proclaim to Ricardo often that the score prove I'm the best soccer player in the house. He just says, "You're dumb, mom. You can't even run."

Today I went to the Y and even though I did complete my workout, it was a very difficult one. The guy next to me on the treadmill was running and every 8-17 seconds (yes, I timed him) he would grunt, or moan, or say "whew" very loudly. It was jarring and startling. I finally changed treadmills, but only minutes after I did he quit and left, so I changed again.

Very annoying....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home