Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wii Records are for Breaking

I"m so competitive and so obsessive that the Wii fit keeps me going. I just have to beat each game. This morning I finally got a perfect 655 score on advanced soccer heading. So I can lay that to rest. I had achieved the beginner soccer ball perfect score a couple weeks ago.

Basic Step perfection is now my goal. I missed it by 7 steps this morning Sigh.

But it keeps me moving....

2 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger X18 said...

Take a look at this site:
http://www.wii-records.com/records.php?game_id=99

i think you will gonna love it!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just got atop score on basic steps - 264! I've got to work hard on most of them as my partner and son beat me by miles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home