Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

And the Beat Goes On

Monday night I walked a long time with Bart even though I had exercised in the morning for a full hour. And then yesterday between my Y workout (didn't gain or lose at the weigh in) and all my trips around all these schools for conferences, I put in 11,000 steps.

This morning I was on the Wii fit. Leon had gone on to try and beat my boxing score and did it, but I tied his hi this morning.

And I was only a few steps away from a perfect score on Advanced Steps. If you know anything about the Wii fit, you know it isn't easy.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Ann said...

You're doing great, Claudia. I think holding steady is normal after such a big weight loss last time.

I'm back on my treadmill after taking a few days off. I actually injured my foot while blogging. (Figure that out!) My foot fell asleep at some point while I was sitting at the computer. When I got up, I twisted it. OUCH! It's still a little swollen, but I'm back on track. Only I could get injured while blogging. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home