Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Huge Accomplishment

On March 11th I went back to the YMCA> and yesterday marked six months since I have been there at least 4 times a week. In the last 3 months I don't think there has been a week gone buy where I haven't exercised at least 4 times a week, sometimes as many as 7. And each time it has been at least 30 sometimes as much as 90 minutes a day.

For me this is a huge accomplishment....

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Marge said...

You go girl! And you are looking fantastic. Hip hip hooray for you! Aren't you proud of yourself? You should be....I am!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Torina said...

Woo hoo! That is excellent, Claudia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home