Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Longest Workout ever that almost wasn't one at all...

Last night was a bad one, as indicated in the other blog. Kari had indicated she wasn't going to come to the Y with me and I decided I just didn't have what it took to go alone. I went back to bed an finally decided that going to the Y couldn't possibly make me feel any worse than I already did. So I went.

Once I got on the bike, I couldn't make myself go to the treadmill so I stayed there an extra ten minutes. And then I told myself when I got on the treadmill that I could stop whenever I wanted to, but I set it for the normal 20 minutes and I went ahead and finished it. And I felt much better. My head seemed to clear a little bit.

So I'm glad I went. I am still exhausetd, but at least I"m not feeling completely hopeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home