Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Uh Oh

Started “real foods” yesterday and didn’t have a lot to eat, but apparently that, combined with the stress of the morning has my blood sugar at 133 today. That is not encouraging.

I haven’t been posting what I eat because I haven’t been following things exactly and that is shameful.... in addition to not having time to remember to write it down.

But here’s yesterday:

9 am                1 piece wheat toast, 1 scrambled egg
10 am        2 oz water
11                2 oz water
12                19 reduced fat wheatables, spinach artichoke dip
2                4 oz cranberry white grape (100%) juice
4                2 handfuls potato chips (I know, I know, I know....)
6                1/2 cup mashed potatos, 1/2 cup green beans, very small piece of salsburry steak
9                100% fruit popsicle

Went a whole mile on the treadmill = 25 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home