Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Meals and Exercise for Wednesday, March 23

Breakfast: Carnation INstant no sugar added low carb Breakfast & Milk

Lunch: TUrkey, Bacon, Cheese Wrap and a few chips

Supper: One Beef and Bean Burrito with Cheese and sour cream


Exercise: 30 minutes on exercise bike, 5 minutes lifting weights (there were other people in there and I couldn’t figure out how to use the machines so I left feeling stupid).

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Sunny said...

Hey, when I come down we can go to the gym and I can show you how to use all those machines. I am back to exercsing, drinking water and eating better after a long hiatus too. I'm glad I won't be in misery alone. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home