Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, August 27, 2007

OK, So I'm incredibly Pathetic

It has been six months since I even blogged on this blog.... Pathetic....

A month ago I was incredibly motivated to start thinking about losing weight again by a friend of mine who has lost 110 pounds will sheer will power and determination. Her secret? Exercise and not eating junk.

So, that, and the comment of another person, had me thinking I'd better get busy. So after NACAC I weighed myself and started trying to cut down on the amount of food I was eating as well as monitoring the type of food.

Today I set off to go to the YMCA at 6:30 a.m. I rode the bike for 20 and did the treadmill for 10...

I weighed in and just with cutting down a bit I've lost 7 pounds. A good start.

Now I've got to get serious and see how much more I can lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home