Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

11,695

That's my steps for today. Due to three things. 1) having 4,600 before 7:30 a.m. 2) When I took Jimmy to apply for a job today the manager had us wait for 10 minutes. Instead of sitting down, I walked around the restaurant, getting steps in. 3) Laundromat. That's always good for a couple thousand. and 4) Night time walk with Bart.

I'm not sweating quite as bad but my back pain index is at about 4.0 on a scale of 1-10. I must have twisted it wrong this morning on the treadmill and it's hurting.

But I never got hungry tonight and so I didn't have any supper. Had a big lunch. So I'm pretty sure I didn't go over my calories.

And I drank all my water.

Good, Job, Claudia! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home