Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Monday, July 07, 2008

Becoming a Habit

Taking a walk every night about the same time and sweating a lot is starting to be my pattern. And then I grab a big glass of water and come down and tell you all about it.

I'm almost up to 10,000 steps for today, which is great. I ate very healthy -- Bart made the best salmon tonight, with baked potatoes and salad (which of course, I did not eat). I had a couple pieces of fish and a very small baked potato and was satisfied.

Breakfast and lunch today were teh same -- protein bar and the sandwich.

So I had complete success today -- no caffeine, no pop, all my water, and ate right.

Now if I could have just had that much success as a parent.... oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home