Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Seems to Be Fairly Routine now

Walked with Bart -- our regular 1.82 mile route. I'm at 8792 steps for the day. Not too excited to report all this every day, but it keeps me in check.

Didn't go over calories again today either -- and drank all my water.

I'm surprised. I hardly ever really think about food any more. Just eat my regular breakfast and lunch, same thing every day, and then whatever is for supper -- one helping pretty much.

And it seems to do the trick.

YMCA is closed tomorrow. Will have to miss that strenuous workout, but will do some extra walking.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day!

I'm going to do some walking today, too. I made a really good "lite" potato salad last night that I'm planning to thoroughly enjoy this afternoon. I'm just afraid that it's not as lite as I intended it to be...

Anyway, I'm taking the day off from any strenuous cardio because I haven't had a day off in over a week. But I'm hitting the treadmill tonight!

Have a great Independece Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home