Steps

Physical, Emotional and Mental steps on my journey towards healthy living on every level

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Who Came WIth Today?

Salinda offered to come to the Y. I almost fainted. She and her friend both came.

I did the interval training and completed it with 1 minute of side steps on each side and 20 seconds of "sort of lunges" on each side. Always glad when that last 3 minute interval at 4.0 mph at a 5% incline is over. It's killer.

Next week I think I am going to decrease my bike time and add a couple more minutes on the treadmill. And maybe add something else if I can figure out what.

Salinda has been pleasant.... it's nice. Sorry. Off topic.

And the skinny little perfect body got tired before I did and sat and waited for me to finish.

THAT makes me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home